Nutrition Response Testing Workshop and Secrets Seminar Package
Regular Price: $2290
Sale Price: $1295
You save $995
Quantity in Basket:
Online Price: $1,295.00
Full Price: $2290
In medical practice there are two key parts: the diagnosis (identifying and/or naming the “disease” or syndrome) and the treatment (drugs, surgery, etc.) In Nutrition Response Testing we do not diagnose or treat disease—but we also have two parts: the analysis (the assessment of your body’s current health status) and the personalized health improvement program (using designed clinical nutrition).
In the three-day Nutrition Response Testing Workshop, you will gain certainty on finding the “lock.” Then you will learn the 13-step assessment procedure in detail, with hands-on drilling of each step. Each area that gives a response represents a specific organ, tissue, or function, and enables us to determine what nutritional support is needed. You’ll also learn an abundance of “clinical pearls” gleaned from Dr. Ulan’s 25,000-plus hours of clinical experience.
You’ll get your own health check and a program of designed clinical nutrition, so you can truly “walk the walk.”
In the 3-day Secrets Seminar, you will learn:
- How to convert current patients over to nutrition;
- How to promote and market to healing-oriented type patients;
- The exact procedures and paperwork for better patient compliance;
- How to generate an abundance of referrals;
- How to improve your bedside manner and doctor savvy so you always do and say the right thing;
- How to turn patients and staff into zealots who build the practice for you;
- How to determine if you might be the biggest block to your own success and how to fix anything found;
- How to set up initial health improvement programs with which your patients will readily comply (including multiple visit schedules);
- How to hire and train the best staff;
- How to fine-tune programs to ensure clinical success;
- What to expect, do and say on each visit;
- The specific office procedures that convert your patients [and staff] into zealots;
- How to set up, promote and do successful New Patient Seminars;
- How to transition from insurance and accounts receivable to a practice based on cash and prepayments!
Prices and shipping charges are subject to change without prior notice. Please call us at 1-866-418-4801 to place International orders.
Shipping, Return and Refund Policy