Fred Ulan is a Clinical Nutritionist, and a highly skilled Nutrition Response Testing practitioner and teacher. He is the Director of the Natural Health Improvement Center, in upstate New York where he practiced Nutrition Response Testing in service to his extensive local and international lay and professional clientele.
He was personally trained by top masters in nutritional therapies, who were also his own personal physicians. Their ministrations and recommendations were key to Dr. Ulan's recovery from a chronic, debilitating physical illness. Dr. Ulan now uses Nutrition Response Testing in his clinical nutrition and natural healing practice to routinely produce similar results on others. Dr. Ulan graduated from the Chiropractic Institute of New York in 1965 in the top 10% of his class. In addition to his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree (DC), he holds doctoral degrees in Naturopathy and Clinical Nutrition. He is a National Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist and Naturopathic Physician.
For more than a decade he taught applied clinical nutrition for Parker Chiropractic College Postgraduate Division of Continuing Education, and Texas Chiropractic College at continuing education workshops throughout the United States (which is now done by Advanced Nutrition Response Testing graduates that have been personally approved by Dr. Ulan).
He is a Professional Member of the International & American Association Clinical Nutritionists (IAACN), and was first Chairman of the Contact Reflex Analysis & Nutritional Research Foundation, helping the foundation get started. Over the past 25 years he has gained national recognition for his contribution to cleaning up the field of mental healing. He is an accomplished public speaker with many local, regional, national radio and TV appearances since 1973 on health and mental health issues.
One of Dr. Ulan's proudest achievements has come out of more than 25 years which he devoted to study and work in the field of drug-free approaches to physical and psychosomatic illness. He became sickened by the atrocities he discovered as "routine treatments" in the mental health field, including physically damaging electric shocks, extremely addictive and harmful psychiatric/pharmaceutical drugs, frequent sexual violations of children and adult patients alike, as well as extensive insurance fraud. In 1986, he worked to spearhead the establishment of an international network of volunteer organizations to help clean up field of mental healing.
This formidable psychiatric watch-dog group, CCHR, (Citizens Commission on Human Rights), now has over 300 chapters world-wide. CCHR has brought about major reforms in the field of mental health field through numerous criminal investigations and public campaigns which has resulted in many favorable changes in the mental health laws in many countries and states, thus helping to usher in an era of greater safety in this field.
Dr. Freddie Ulan C.V.
- Graduated Miami Beach High School
- University of Florida (undergraduate studies)
- Chiropractic Institute of New York, Degree: DC (Doctor of Chiropractic 1965)
- Clayton School of Natural Healing, Degree: ND (Doctor of Naturopathy)
- American College of Independent Studies, Honorary degree conferred: Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Nutrition/CRA)
- Parker Chiropractic College Postgraduate Division Continuing Education in Contact Reflex Analysis
- DC: Doctor of Chiropractic (Retired)
- ND: Doctor of Naturopathy
- PhD: Hon. Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Nutrition/Contact Reflex Analysis
- CRA: Parker Chiropractic College Post Graduate Certification in Contact Reflex Analysis (C.R.A.)
- CDN: New York State Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist
- CCN: Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) by National Clinical Nutrition Certification Board
- Florida Basic Science Board Certification 1965
- Originally licensed to practice chiropractic State of Florida 1965
- Professional Member: International & American Association of Clinical Nutritionists
- Member: American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Member: American Preventive Medical Association
- Faculty: Parker Chiropractic College Post-Graduate Division of Continuing Education
- Founding Research Member: Contact Reflex Analysis Research Network
- 1965 - 1969 - Private practice as a chiropractic physician.
- 1969 - 1992 - Study and work in the field of drug-free approaches to physical & psychosomatic illness.
- 1986 - 1991 - Spearheaded the establishment of an international network of volunteer organizations to help clean up field of mental healing (CCHR: Citizens Commission on Human Rights).
- 1986 - 1992 - Continued individual studies in nutritional approaches to physical and mental problems, culminating in full time study of Applied Clinical Nutrition and Contact Reflex Analysis.
- Resumed professional practice as clinical nutritionist 1992 to present.
- Director, Natural Health Improvement Center 1993 to present
- 1994 - Present - Teaching "Hands-On" Applied Clinical Nutrition/Nutrition Response Testing Workshops to practicing doctors and nutritional minded health professionals (MDs, DCs, DOs, RNs, NDs, DDSs, etc.) throughout the United States.